Olympic Committee

Want to set up an RP? Plan it out here. [Out-Of-Character]
Libertas Omnium Maximus
Writer

Olympic Committee

Post by Libertas Omnium Maximus » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:51 am

Olympic Committee

The IDU Nation of Libertas Omnium Maximus establishes this Olympic Committee for the exclusive purpose of organizing and running the IDU Olympics, which shall be held at a time that the Committee sees fit. The Committee may select its own members with no minimum or maximum required memberships. The committee shall operate independant of The IDUSA, the IAC, or any other IDU affiliated organizations.

The Olympic Committee shall be presided over by a CHAIR, who is elected by a popular vote of all member-states. The CHAIR holds no more power than any other member-state aside from its ability to cast a tie breaking vote on any deadlocked matter and to accept new member-states. Any member-state may call for an election so long as it is at least 30 days after the most recent election. Until an initial vote is held, Libertas Omnium Maximus will be serving as the CHAIR.
Last edited by Libertas Omnium Maximus on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Libertas Omnium Maximus
Writer

Re: Olympic Committee

Post by Libertas Omnium Maximus » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:34 am

All nations wishing to join the committee must agree to these terms and submit the following application:

Nation Name: [Fill]
Is it a Puppet: [Yes/No]
Delegate Name: [Fill]

It is as simple as that folks.

NOTE: It has come to my attention that Delegate may be associated with Learal, the NS Delagate. I am referring to your IC Delegate, a single IC person who would represent your nation in the IC Olympic Committee.
Last edited by Libertas Omnium Maximus on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Libertas Omnium Maximus
Writer

Post by Libertas Omnium Maximus » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:49 am

Sports List

[Reserved for future sports list]

Shuell
Ingénue

Post by Shuell » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:00 am

Nation Name: Shuell
Is it a puppet: No
Delegate Name: Laeral(?)

Libertas Omnium Maximus
Writer

Post by Libertas Omnium Maximus » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:05 am

Host Cities

Any IDU nation, regardless of standing, size, or demographics, may apply to have any of their cities host whatever Olympics are upcoming (be it 1st, 3rd, 42nd, etc.). After they have verbally stated that they wish to enter their city as a host city, this committee shall scrutinize the city in question to be sure that it can realistically support the athletes, coaches, and tourist that will come as a result of Olympics. All cities deemed "acceptable" (which I imagine will be most entries) will be voted on by the Olympic Committee. The city with the most votes will host the upcoming Olympics.

Current Proposed Host Cities:

Shuell
Ingénue

Post by Shuell » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:19 pm

I'm hoping to enter Shuell's capital of Central as an entry for a host city.

I'll add more info if necessary.

Sanctaria
Site Admin

Post by Sanctaria » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:35 pm

Olympics is historically a festival, not an RP.

iLocked.