IDUSA Membership Administration

Our regional legislature - IDUSA.
User avatar
Lauchenoiria
Global Moderator
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Scotland

Re: IDUSA Membership Administration

Post by Lauchenoiria » Wed May 08, 2019 11:01 am

Sensumia wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:27 am
Greetings!

Sensumia would like to apply for IDUSA membership.

Yours in Democracy,
The Government of the Dominion of Sensumia
Sensumia, your application has been accepted. Welcome to IDUSA!

User avatar
Hardonius
Mute
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 8:20 am

Re: IDUSA Membership Administration

Post by Hardonius » Fri May 10, 2019 6:56 pm

Hardonius wishes to participate in the IDUSA, should any prerequisites existing be met.

Naboompu
Mute
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: IDUSA Membership Administration

Post by Naboompu » Sat May 11, 2019 10:34 pm

Don't know if I'm on the IDUSA rolls by default (as a forum member)... so, if not, could you add me?

Naboompu would like to acquire IDUSA membership.

User avatar
Lauchenoiria
Global Moderator
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Scotland

Re: IDUSA Membership Administration

Post by Lauchenoiria » Wed May 15, 2019 8:02 pm

Naboompu wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:34 pm
Don't know if I'm on the IDUSA rolls by default (as a forum member)... so, if not, could you add me?

Naboompu would like to acquire IDUSA membership.
Naboompu, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the IDUSA!

User avatar
Phria
Mute
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 2:07 pm

Re: IDUSA Membership Administration

Post by Phria » Wed May 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Phria intends to participate in the IDUSA.

Naboompu
Mute
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: IDUSA Membership Administration

Post by Naboompu » Sat May 18, 2019 9:49 pm

Lauchenoiria wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:02 pm
Naboompu wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:34 pm
Don't know if I'm on the IDUSA rolls by default (as a forum member)... so, if not, could you add me?

Naboompu would like to acquire IDUSA membership.
Naboompu, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the IDUSA!
Thanks!

User avatar
Lauchenoiria
Global Moderator
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Scotland

Re: IDUSA Membership Administration

Post by Lauchenoiria » Sun May 26, 2019 1:43 pm

Phria wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:16 pm
Phria intends to participate in the IDUSA.
Phria, your application has been accepted. Welcome!

User avatar
Shuell
Ingénue
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:59 pm

Re: IDUSA Membership Administration

Post by Shuell » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Shuell plans to be a part of the IDUSA.

User avatar
Lauchenoiria
Global Moderator
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Scotland

Re: IDUSA Membership Administration

Post by Lauchenoiria » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:44 pm

Shuell wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:27 pm
Shuell plans to be a part of the IDUSA.
Shuell, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the IDUSA!

Post Reply