Diplomats' Check-In

POST HERE FIRST! New citizens, diplomats, or tourists here for festivals or authorship help should announce themselves here for remasking!
User avatar
Giovanniland
Diplomat
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:35 pm

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Giovanniland » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:36 pm

Hello! I'm Giovanniland, new ambassador from the West Pacific.

User avatar
Sanctaria
Site Admin
Posts: 810
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Sanctaria » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:19 pm

Both remasked.

Pres
Diplomat
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:24 am

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Pres » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:26 am

Tally ho.
I am Preussterreich (here and on discord as Pres for ease of speaking), here on behalf of the Confederacy of Layem. Thanks

User avatar
Sanctaria
Site Admin
Posts: 810
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Sanctaria » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:58 pm

Remasked.

User avatar
Zamastan
Chatty Cathy
Posts: 502
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:00 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Zamastan » Mon May 04, 2020 9:45 pm

Greetings, and many good returns, IDU.

I am Zamastan representing the Coalition of Crown Albatross. Formally a citizen of the International Democratic Union, I am requesting masking as a diplomat. I will also be submitting an Embassy Application.

User avatar
Sanctaria
Site Admin
Posts: 810
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Sanctaria » Tue May 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Remasked.

User avatar
Zamastan
Chatty Cathy
Posts: 502
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:00 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Zamastan » Wed May 06, 2020 6:17 am

Thank you kindly!

Kialga
Diplomat
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 4:55 pm
Location: Kentucky
Contact:

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Kialga » Wed May 06, 2020 5:09 pm

Image
The North Pacific
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Magicality City, 6 May 2020

To whomever it may concern,

The government of The North Pacific entreats you to accept Kialga as an ambassador between our two regions. He has been a citizen in good standing of The North Pacific for two and a half years and a legislator in our Regional Assembly for the same period and we believe he will meet the duties of this posting admirably. His responsibilities will include above all keeping your region informed of important affairs in The North Pacific, supporting our interregional ties by interpersonal ties through social involvement, keeping our government abreast of affairs in your region, and providing services to dual citizens should they be needed and welcome.

By accepting Kialga as an ambassador, we hope you will continue to honour the long lasting relationship between The North Pacific and the International Democratic Union.

Sincerely,
TlomzKrano
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ambassador from The North Pacific

User avatar
Sanctaria
Site Admin
Posts: 810
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Sanctaria » Wed May 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Remasked, welcome.

Kialga
Diplomat
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 06, 2020 4:55 pm
Location: Kentucky
Contact:

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Kialga » Thu May 07, 2020 12:30 am

Thank you!
Ambassador from The North Pacific

The Young Ur
Mute
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 8:08 pm

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by The Young Ur » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:59 pm

I am The Young Ur from Forest, I'm not an ambassador, just hanging out.

Oneheart
Diplomat
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:11 pm

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Oneheart » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:15 pm

Hello! I am Oneheart, and I am the new Ambassador from The West Pacific!

User avatar
Sanctaria
Site Admin
Posts: 810
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Sanctaria » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:27 pm

Remasked

Jay
Diplomat
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:14 am

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Jay » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:18 am

Hi there! I'm the South Pacific's Minister of Foreign Affairs.

User avatar
Sanctaria
Site Admin
Posts: 810
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Sanctaria » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:05 pm

Remasked.

The Royal Urchin
Diplomat
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:49 pm

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by The Royal Urchin » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:00 pm

Greetings!

I am The Free Land of The Royal Urchin and I come from TWP as your newest diplomat.

I’m excited to be able to interact with your wonderful region!

User avatar
Lauchenoiria
Senior Moderator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Lauchenoiria » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:58 pm

The Royal Urchin wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:00 pm
Greetings!

I am The Free Land of The Royal Urchin and I come from TWP as your newest diplomat.

I’m excited to be able to interact with your wonderful region!
You have been remasked. Welcome!

User avatar
whole india
Diplomat
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:05 pm

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by whole india » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:30 am

I am the ambassador from The South Pacific [TSP]

Nationstates Nation: Whole India
Ambassador from TSP
Nation in IDU: Independent India

User avatar
Lauchenoiria
Senior Moderator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Lauchenoiria » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:23 pm

whole india wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:30 am
I am the ambassador from The South Pacific [TSP]

Nationstates Nation: Whole India
Remasked, welcome!

Irvari
Diplomat
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:00 am

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Irvari » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:10 am

I am Irvari, newly appointed Ambassador to the IDU, from the North Pacific, requesting diplomatic masking.
Below is my letter of credence:
Spoiler
Show
Image
The North Pacific
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Magicality City, 8/17/20

Dear Xiomera,

The government of The North Pacific entreats you to accept Irvari as an ambassador between our two regions. He has been a citizen in good standing of The North Pacific for a week and a legislator in our Regional Assembly for the same period and we believe he will meet the duties of this posting admirably. His responsibilities will include above all keeping your region informed of important affairs in The North Pacific, supporting our inter-regional ties by interpersonal ties through social involvement, keeping our government abreast of affairs in your region, and providing services to dual citizens should they be needed and welcome.

By accepting Irvari as an ambassador, we hope you will continue to honour the long lasting relationship between The North Pacific and the International Democratic Union.

Sincerely,
Pallaith
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Image

User avatar
Lauchenoiria
Senior Moderator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Lauchenoiria » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:23 pm

Irvari wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:10 am
I am Irvari, newly appointed Ambassador to the IDU, from the North Pacific, requesting diplomatic masking.
Below is my letter of credence:
Spoiler
Show
Image
The North Pacific
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Magicality City, 8/17/20

Dear Xiomera,

The government of The North Pacific entreats you to accept Irvari as an ambassador between our two regions. He has been a citizen in good standing of The North Pacific for a week and a legislator in our Regional Assembly for the same period and we believe he will meet the duties of this posting admirably. His responsibilities will include above all keeping your region informed of important affairs in The North Pacific, supporting our inter-regional ties by interpersonal ties through social involvement, keeping our government abreast of affairs in your region, and providing services to dual citizens should they be needed and welcome.

By accepting Irvari as an ambassador, we hope you will continue to honour the long lasting relationship between The North Pacific and the International Democratic Union.

Sincerely,
Pallaith
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Image
Remasked, welcome!

Royaltica
Diplomat
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Royaltica » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:05 pm

Hello! I am the Kingdom of Royaltica from the South Pacific as a Secretary of State (boss, I guess) to the ambassador here, Whole India.

User avatar
Lauchenoiria
Senior Moderator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Lauchenoiria » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:29 pm

Royaltica wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:05 pm
Hello! I am the Kingdom of Royaltica from the South Pacific as a Secretary of State (boss, I guess) to the ambassador here, Whole India.
Welcome! You've been remasked

User avatar
SkyGreen24
Diplomat
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:11 am

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by SkyGreen24 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:13 am

Hi.
I'm coming here an Ambassador from Europeia.

User avatar
Lauchenoiria
Senior Moderator
Posts: 779
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:00 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Diplomats' Check-In

Post by Lauchenoiria » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:38 pm

SkyGreen24 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:13 am
Hi.
I'm coming here an Ambassador from Europeia.
You've been remasked, welcome!

Post Reply