Reintroduction

POST HERE FIRST! New citizens, diplomats, or tourists here for festivals or authorship help should announce themselves here for remasking!
Quintessence of Dust
Ingénue

Reintroduction

Post by Quintessence of Dust » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:58 pm

While I'm not entirely sure whether this is necessary, my last post on this forum was almost 14 years ago and given there are therefore NS users legally able to post on the forum who were not even born at that time, I will make a reintroduction.

I am Quintessence of Dust, known by various other nation names as well. I was an active IDU for only a couple of months over the 2006/7 New Year, but have fond memories of the region. After leaving the region I served as delegate of Wysteria for a couple of years before drifting into lengthy inactivity; subsequent brief returns to the game never included reactivating QoD, which went CTE for the last time in 2011. This time I have returned with QoD in tow and with Wysteria now fairly inactive and the IDU thriving I thought I would pitch my tent back here.

I am mainly noted for my cuddly and warm sensibility, always having a polite and diplomatic way of expressing myself, and my great love of the Security Council.

Xiomera
Delegate

Re: Reintroduction

Post by Xiomera » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:05 pm

Welcome back! :)