Cabinet Positions

Pose questions to, and expect pronouncements from, the Delegate.
Xiomera
Delegate

Cabinet Positions

Post by Xiomera » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:41 pm

Hello everyone. I am in the midst of putting together a new Cabinet and would like to open up the process to see who may be interested in filling a role. If you’re an existing position-holder, or are not one yet (but would like to be), please message me privately on Discord. I may be asking questions relevant to the role.

To give anyone interested time to respond, I will leave this bid open until midnight CST on July 6th. I will announce my Cabinet picks on Tuesday, July 7th.

If you’re an existing position-holder and do not contact me prior to the 7th, I will assume that to be an effective resignation from the role.

The open roles will be Foreign Minister, Culture Minister and Immigration Minister. Please feel free to ask me questions as well. Thanks everyone 😀

Xiomera
Delegate

Re: Cabinet Positions

Post by Xiomera » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:25 pm

After a bit of discussion with some people, I am adding a role of Sports Minister to the list of open roles. This role would be responsible for regional sports events like IDUFC, regional olympics, etc. It would also have the freedom to propose new events.

Xiomera
Delegate

Re: Cabinet Positions

Post by Xiomera » Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:24 pm

Apologies for the late update, but this message is to confirm that my existing Cabinet will be continuing into the next Delegacy unchanged, with one exception. Legionas has regretfully had to step down as Sports Minister. I thank them for their service and hope they will be able to return to service in the IDU in the future.

If anyone is interested in the Sports Minister position, please let me know via Discord or by posting a message here. Otherwise, I look forward to continuing our excellent work in the IDU.