Looking for neighbours

Develop your nation and share information about it. [Out-of-Character]
Bonalando
Ingénue

Looking for neighbours

Post by Bonalando » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Saluton!

Bonalando is looking to colonise several corners of the IDU. As Bonalando is not a single territory but an international commonwealth of free cities it should be represented as scattered microstates across the IDU.

With the aim of facilitating less random and more interactive play, I am looking for nations that would be keen to have a Bonalandan Free City on an as yet unoccupied bit of land or nearby island. I do not ask anyone to give up land for this purpose but should anyone with no available land around them wish to have a Free City of Bonalando on their border I wouldn't do anything mean if you liberated ~100-900 sqkm for the founding of a Free City.

I invite RP negotiations on this. Feel free to drop an IC or OOC response here, Just indicate which it is.

United New England
Writer

Re: Looking for neighbours

Post by United New England » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:46 am

(in character)

Hello!

United New England is primarily located on Earth and includes six former American states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont). However, the nation is capable of interstellar space travel and has claimed a territory called Diamant on the International Democratic Union's planet. The territory is simply labeled "United New England" on the IDU map. If Bonalando would like to construct a Free City in or near Diamant, we would enjoy being your neighbor.

Bonalando
Ingénue

Post by Bonalando » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 pm

(IC)
Dear delegates of United New England, Saluton.

The executive council of Bonalando is delighted by your open invitation to establish a Free City on or within your borders. We look forward to progressing with this in the near future.

As a way of thanking UNE for your openess and generosity, we would like to know which issues your nation faces which you most strongly desire International support to resolve.

With hope and synergistic spirit,
Adamo Vertstrigo

United New England
Writer

Post by United New England » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:14 pm

Dear Mr. Vertstrigo,

Thank you for your kind words. As UNE is relatively new to wormhole-based space travel and has just recently discovered the territory of Diamant, we have not yet explored very much of it. What we have found so far is interesting: the soil along the coast contains many phosphorescent pebbles like the ones below.

UNE would appreciate your help in exploring more of Diamant's interior. You are free to share in any resources we might discover together.

Many thanks,
President Elizabeth Tyagi-Kennedy