Puppet Nation Registration

Develop your nation and share information about it. [Out-of-Character]
Libertas Omnium Maximus
Speaker

Post by Libertas Omnium Maximus » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:13 am

Register all of your puppet nations and unaffiliated nations created by you. I only care about nations in the IDU.

Example:

User: Libertas Omnium Maximus
Puppet Nation(s) of the IDU: Libertas Sentinel
Unaffiliated IDU Nation(s): E.g. Unaffiliated Nation
  • Speaker of the IDUSA
  • Co-Culture Minister of the IDU
  • General Moderator of Chaos on the Western Front (A Political Intrigue and War RP)
  • IDU Member since Summer of 2017
News Service

Libertas Omnium Maximus
Speaker

Post by Libertas Omnium Maximus » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:48 am

User: Libertas Omnium Maximus
Puppet Nation in IDU: Libertas Sentinel
Unaffiliated Nation in IDU: Aurem terra Lincentia
  • Speaker of the IDUSA
  • Co-Culture Minister of the IDU
  • General Moderator of Chaos on the Western Front (A Political Intrigue and War RP)
  • IDU Member since Summer of 2017
News Service

Gardavasque
Ingénue

Re: Puppet Nation Registration

Post by Gardavasque » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:20 pm

User: Gardavasque
Puppet Nations: Great Tequila Island, Ecclesiastical Dominions, The Lavender Country, Azaffran.

IC: These neighboring nations were founded at various points in time each emerging from a former ancient world superpower, called the Hespian Empire. They share cultural, linguistic, and historical ties.
OOC: I created these nations to explore different regions when I first started playing NS. Now I've brought them all to the IDU, because I like this region the best.
Last edited by Gardavasque on Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Libertas Omnium Maximus
Speaker

Post by Libertas Omnium Maximus » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:51 am

Gardavasque wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:20 pm
Puppet Nations: Great Tequila Island, Ecclesiastical Dominions, The Lavender Country, Azaffran.

IC: These neighboring nations were founded at various points in time each emerging from a former ancient world superpower, called the Hespian Empire. They share cultural, linguistic, and historical ties.
OOC: I created these nations to explore different regions when I first started playing NS. Now I've brought them all to the IDU, because I like this region the best.
Wow. It has been a long while since this thread was around. All of those puppets of mine are actually dead now. I just have Bjeorg now.

Bears Armed
Global Moderator

Post by Bears Armed » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:13 pm

User:Bears Armed
Puppet Nations in the IDU: The Ursine Northlands (autonomous region within Bears Armed), Bears Armed Mission (government agency of Bears Armed), Raven Mail (business based in Bears Armed), Brocken Brackh (client-state), Flying Armed Bears (IC backstory not yet written OOC), Roumberre (proudly-independent ally), Philosophical Pandas ("our oldest ally"), Old Ceorana (former protectorate, now ally), LionsAndTigerAndBears (a newer ally).
Unaffiliated IDU Nation: Defaultdom (more of an OOC concept than an IC nation, really...), The Lonesome Pine (geographically over in a version of North America, instead).

Anglia-Saxia
Mute

Post by Anglia-Saxia » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:24 pm

User: Anglia-Saxia
Puppet Nations in the IDU: New Anglon,Anglicanicia and Port Miguelle
Unaffliated IDU nations: None
Last edited by Anglia-Saxia on Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Comhar
Ingénue

Post by Comhar » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:35 pm

User: Comhar
Puppet Nations in the IDU: David S Pumpkin, Hippy Ice Cream, The Southernly Isles
Unaffliated IDU nations: None

Christos
Ingénue

Post by Christos » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:42 pm

User: Christos
Puppet Nations in the IDU: Essena
Reason: Essena will be for RPing, for WA Voting
Christos will be for show, for voting the IDUSA

(Hopefully this isnt confusing, if it is I'll be happy to explain it)
Last edited by Christos on Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Gardavasque
Ingénue

Post by Gardavasque » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:59 pm

Gardavasque wrote:

Following the last N-Day, I decided to increase my puppet power a little. For the record, Braveco and Fideleco are also mine. You can see the family resemblance in our flags.

Gardavasque
Ingénue

Post by Gardavasque » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:09 pm

Gardavasque wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:59 pm
Gardavasque wrote:

Following the last N-Day, I decided to increase my puppet power a little. For the record, Braveco and Fideleco are also mine. You can see the family resemblance in our flags.
I have added one more: Misericordia Province.