What we've got so far
- Before the war, a non-player controlled nation located in northern Catica began growing in size and threatened the safety of several bordering nations.
- This aggression lead to the forming of a Northern Catican coalition, which included most democratic and anti-expansionist nations on the continent.
- War broke out in 1961, with the aggressing nation calling in the support of several other large world powers.
- The war spilled over into the rest of Catica, Hespia, and even Liberalia in the following years, leading to a state of near universal militarization.
- The expansionist faction was beaten back over the next six or so years.
- Despite their initial aggression, the non-player controlled nation was ultimately dissolved in 1967, leading to an armistice.