Amicus Unio Award Voting Thread

You're cordially invited to join the IDUs' famous festivals!
Libertas Omnium Maximus
Speaker

Amicus Unio Award Voting Thread

Post by Libertas Omnium Maximus » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:06 am

Amicus Unio Award
Voting Thread
It is my pleasure to announce that the time has come to vote on the recipient of this years IDU Amicus Union Award. Two excellent candidates have been nominated, Xiomera and Lauchenioira. Both candidates are, in my opinion, highly deserving of this prestigious award. This gives you, members of the International Democratic Union, the difficult task of picking a winner. I wish you the best in this endeavor.

Duration
This thread will be officially open from 12:00 PM on December 21st, 2019 to December 30th, 2019 at 12:00 AM EST.

Voter Eligibility
Any user may vote. However, no user may vote twice, be this using alternative accounts or some other method.

Voting
Simply state which candidate you believe to be the one more deserving of this year's Amicus Unio Award. State the candidate that you are voting for in clear and concise language. "I, [Your nation's name], do vote for [candidate's name]." would be an example of a very basic voting response. Please keep votes short and unambiguous.

Gardavasque
Ingénue

Re: Amicus Unio Award Voting Thread

Post by Gardavasque » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:55 pm

Gardavasque is pleased to cast its vote for Lauchenoiria in recognition of their outstanding leadership, remarkable diplomacy, and tireless service to the Region.

Zamastan
Cabinet Minister

Post by Zamastan » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:44 am

Zamastan places a vote for Xiomera, while acknowledging at the same time the immense contributions and roles Lauchenoiria puts into the region. Thank you, both!

Democratic Republic Of Eiria
Ingénue

Post by Democratic Republic Of Eiria » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:50 pm

I, Eiria, emphasizing the incredible difficulty of this situation, place a vote in favor of Lauchenoira for her quality work and persistance, while agreeing Xiomera would also be worthy of the award.

The Federation of Legionas
Ingénue

Post by The Federation of Legionas » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:09 am

Legionas, acknowledging the work that both nations have done for the IDU, will duly vote for Xiomera
In Varietate Concordia

Laeral
Cabinet Minister

Post by Laeral » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:05 am

While greatly appreciative of Xiomera's contributions to the region, Laeral casts its vote for Lauchenoiria, for the reasons listed in her nomination.

Anglia-Saxia
Ingénue

Post by Anglia-Saxia » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:51 pm

I, Anglia-Saxia,cast my vote for Xiomera.

Shuell
Ingénue

Post by Shuell » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:50 am

Shuell casts their vote for Lauchenoiria due to their contributions and service to the IDU, while acknowledging Xiomera's own involvement in advancing the region.

Arcadia Dazeber
Mute

Post by Arcadia Dazeber » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:02 am

Arcadia Dazeber casts there vote for Lauchenoiria as recognition for the commitment he's done in the IDU.

Libertas Omnium Maximus
Speaker

Post by Libertas Omnium Maximus » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:29 am

The voting period has concluded. With 5 votes to Xiomera's 3, Lauchenoiria will receive the award.

We thank both candidates for their exemplary service to the IDU, both IC and OOC. Lauchenoiria and Xiomera are truly two exceptional individuals.

I, Libertas Omnium Maximus, Master of Ceremonies, do now bestow upon Lauchenoiria the 2019 Amicus Unio award. May she continue to be a guiding light in our community for many years to come.

In less than three years she has proven herself to be not only one of the best role-players to reside in the IDU, but one of the most friendly and helpful individuals one can meet in an online settings. She has personally helped me countless times and has put up with more of my tomfoolery than most people could stand. On behalf of the entire IDU, I thank you, Lauchenoiria, for all that you have done for this community.

Xiomera
Writer

Post by Xiomera » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:23 pm

Congratulations Lauch 😁 It's a well-deserved award.

I'd like to thank Zamastan for nominating me, and everyone who voted for me as well.

Lauchenoiria
Global Moderator

Post by Lauchenoiria » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:22 pm

Thank you everyone who voted for me, and especially to Laeral for the nomination, and to everyone in the region for making this such a vibrant community we can all be proud of!