[DRAFT]Right of Reproduction

For drafting new WA proposals, both for IDU and non-IDU members.
Fauxia
Ingénue

Post by Fauxia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:28 am

I'm sorry, but I am now drafting something here. I know there are a lot of good GA writers, and I'd like to <del>take advantage of you</del> take your advice to become a better writer. So, please, comment away.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Right of Reproduction
Human Rights &#124; Mild
By: Fauxia, probably

Committed to individual civil freedoms,

Wishing to further advance this noble cause fought for continually,

Understanding the reservations nations may have in regards to allowing individuals to reproduce,

Disgusted, however, that nations may use these reservations as a basis to force individuals not to reproduce,

The World Assembly,

1. Defines "abortion" as the intentional destruction of an unborn child prior to birth,

2. Mandates that no nation may prevent, an individual from reproducing before pregnancy, nor discriminate against said individuals, except as a punishment for serious sexual crimes, such as rape,

3. Mandates that no nation may force a pregnant individual to have an abortion, nor discriminate against said individuals, without exception,

4. Clarifies that this resolution does not prevent nations from offering incentives to individuals not to reproduce,

5. Further clarifies that nothing in this resolution prevents an individual from consensually choosing not to reproduce,

6. Bans marriage, abortion, and nuclear weapons in all of their respective forms[/quote]

Alright, what are your thoughts? Be gentle, I'm still pretty new. Or don't be gentle and be honest, that's fine too.
Last edited by Fauxia on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Separatist Peoples
Ingénue

Post by Separatist Peoples » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:41 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Fauxia</dt><dd>Oct 25 2017, 01:28:39 AM</dd></dl><div>I'm sorry, but I am now drafting something here. I know there are a lot of good GA writers, and I'd like to <del>take advantage of you</del> take your advice to become a better writer. So, please, comment away.
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Right of Reproduction
Human Rights &#124; Mild
By: Fauxia, probably

Committed to individual civil freedoms,

Wishing to further advance this noble cause fought for continually,

Understanding the reservations nations may have in regards to allowing individuals to reproduce,

However disgusted that nations may use these reservations as a basis to force individuals not to reproduce,

The World Assembly,

1. Defines "abortion" as the intentional destruction of an unborn child prior to birth,

2. Mandates that no nation may prevent, an individual from reproducing before pregnancy, nor discriminate against said individuals, except as a punishment for serious sexual crimes, such as rape,

3. Mandates that no nation may force a pregnant individual to have an abortion, nor discriminate against said individuals, without exception,

4. Mandates that no nation may offer any incentive to encourage an individual to have an abortion,

5. Clarifies that this resolution does not prevent nations from offering incentives to individuals not to reproduce in ways other than abortion,

6. Further clarifies that nothing in this resolution prevents an individual from consensually choosing not to reproduce,

7. Bans marriage, abortion, and nuclear weapons in all of their respective forms[/quote]

Alright, what are your thoughts? Be gentle, I'm still pretty new. Or don't be gentle and be honest, that's fine too.[/quote]Incentivizing abortions is necessary to reduce the state burden through genetic disease and defect. That clause will have to go.

Fauxia
Ingénue

Post by Fauxia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:16 am

Thanks for the advice Separatist Peoples (SP?)

Well, with my (as you may recall) pro-life views, I am not happy about that, but a lot of people will agree with you, so I will disappointingly rremove that clause in the next draft, probably tomorrow

Edit: Done
Last edited by Fauxia on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Solmarne
Mute

Post by Solmarne » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:15 pm

The fourth clause of the preamble would begin with "Disgusted, however, that..." rather than "However disgusted".

Fauxia
Ingénue

Post by Fauxia » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:44 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Solmarne</dt><dd>Nov 3 2017, 06:15:21 PM</dd></dl><div>The fourth clause of the preamble would begin with "Disgusted, however, that..." rather than "However disgusted".[/quote]Thanks for the suggestion&#33; Edited accordingly

Fauxia
Ingénue

Post by Fauxia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:59 am

Thanks for the help guys&#33; Am drafting this on forum now